There are two tours in particular that seem very interesting , and one of them - pricey!
The first is a walking tour of downtown Vancouver on Saturday, September 27 at 10am. This includes a guided tour and a map - all for $14. By the way, this tour is eligible for 2.5 core learning units from AIBC continuing education.
The other tour is a bit more posh and is similar to the recent West Vancouver Homes and Gardens Tour. At a price of $100 and 4 core learning units, Open Vancouver Mid-Century Modern Residential Bus Tour is on Saturday, October 4 from 1-6pm with a wine reception at the ultimate house stop (there are five buildings in total on the tour).
On earlier tours the stops included :
- Barber Residence (Ross Lort)
- Copp Residence (Ron Thom)
- Downs Residence (Barry Downs)
- Stager Residence (Barry Downs)
- Danto Residence (Arthur Erickson)
- Saba Residence (Ned Pratt)
- Simpson Residence (TBP)
- Gardner Residence (Kenneth Gardner)
- Zack Residence (Fred Dalla-Lana)
- Smith Residence (Allen C. Smith)